Saturday, August 07, 2010

I definitely need to find where my kids left the camera last.

Several large boxes of gorgeous undyed yarn have arrived at my house in the last couple of weeks - all different weights and fibres but all wonderfully soft to the touch. I have sock yarns, worsted yarns and just yesterday I signed for yarn that is destined to keep hands warm come winter.

It is hard to believe I have been thinking about winter this week but maybe that has helped me cope with the heat and humidity. I have been working on a couple of fun mitten patterns that I will get to work on as soon as some of this yarn gets some colour into it. I am thinking of preparing some mitten kits along with all of the tempting sock yarns I have in mind. Some sock patterns would be a great idea too.

My house definitely needs more closets - or maybe that will be the motivation for me to have fun creating beautiful yarn and sock and mitten kits and then get them moving out of my dining room!

No comments: